Wednesday 7 November 2012

GOOD MEN AND WOMEN ARE STILL THERE.


Hi comrades, I would like to just share this with you, I sat and thought about it as I was doing my personal writing skills. It sounds like advice but feel free to be brutally honest and either agree or disagree. I am not crazy though.

To all guys and babes out there, I would like to just to say that although this world may seem cruel and heartless just remember that there are good men and woman out there.

I just want to say to all my brothers and sisters on this social media reading this that please don't let a good woman or a good man pay for your ex's mistakes. We tend to hold on so much to our past hurts that we never realized a good thing while we still have it. You cannot decide that "because he/she treated me like crap that he/she cheated on me, lied to me, hurt me; now I'm going to treat each and every man or woman like that" because all men/women are not the same. Do you know how many people had their soul mates but they were so fixed on the past that never even realized what they had? That's when complaints of all men/women are the same kicks in.

To all babes out there, do you know that good men are still out there? Yet we are soooo insecure that when the next man comes in we act all crazy!! Instead of taking things slow see the qualities the man will bring and possibly the good positive changes he will influence us with; I mean some men are in our lives to restore what was once broken.
And dudes, look, good women are out there not all woman are bitches, whores and sluts! When a woman mentions the future with you please, oh please do not run off it. Just proves that she still has good qualities of a wife that she's warming up for.
Look my point is that you've closed that heartache chapter of your life.
Always start a new chapter afresh with a new prospective, leave the negative heartache in the past where it belongs. Remember, God loves you and may he bless you all abundantly. 

Courtesy of BISHOP SAMPAUL



No comments:

Post a Comment