Wednesday 25 September 2013

JACKIE’S ADVENTURES

How I lost my virginity
Excitement floors in my already heated curious mind, the fantasy was becoming true, the constant hope, imagination was finally becoming a reality, I could not wait to tell the tale of a venture into this scary new territory ;away from my mother’s authoritative voice and love!
    So the final day had come, the innocence had to be trashed to the recycle bin and emptied out, the Friday night lights glowing down on to my innocent face.
    Dressed in a black little dress that left nothing to speculation, I was off to meet the man of my dreams.  My heart picked up speed slamming against my ribs with so much force that I thought they might crack.
    As I neared to the guards at the entrance, I knew I was saying goodbye to the little girl in me and embracing the woman in me.  That particular night was my little women’s day.
    Eyes glittering with anxiety, sweaty palms, my heart in my throat! Constant doubts play in my tiny protected mind as different voices of morality; subconscious all whisper, “Is it the right decision? I think you are making a wrong choice!”, the hushed voices fade into the background as I raise my chin with determination to lose the virginity or die trying.
   I entered into a club for the first time in my life, the other world where I could see men hit on each other, women dance closely to each other, dressed in all kinds of clothes; the long-held fantasy was now a reality!
   The music was so loud that I could not hear my voice amidst the loss of my virginity to a new guy called Kampala club.  He might not even remember my name or be excited that he was my first but I definitely lost my innocence!
   So stop frowning and cursing and become happy for the little girl for discovering the other side of life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment