Monday 22 July 2013

PLAN B (5)

A SOULS’ SUPERMARKET OPENS, JOBS UP FOR GRABS 
By Samuel Kamugisha

This week has added four more wrinkles to my rugged face.  Son has made it a habit to give dad a chance to sleep with his wife. That’s cherished benevolence. Giving thanks to the dowry payer perhaps. I’ve ordered my oval-shaped head not to let my mind believe the tears of Parliamentarians. They’re crocodile tears. I’ve embarked on a one-month fasting spree dubbed, “May the dad steal the foolish son’s wife pakalast”. This is in addition to the slim possible season IV that I’m undergoing. I won’t break the fast till the executive has disbanded the house occupied by a bunch of snoring stooges who tremble at the sight of their treacherous dad- I doubt if there’s still need to keep slimming ourselves to pay  these chubby tax gobblers.  Aronda’s approval ushers in a new dawn titled the “Impure quadrangle of the father, the son, the stepmother and the uncle”.

At least, this will break the monotony of the Trinity of vision 2040 Dictatorship that we’ve been used to and I think our legislators are leading us into their master’s Canaan. I’m not uncertain it’s not hell. Their approval gave me a selling business idea, souls’ supermarket. One visit to Entebbe, one cup of tea with the master,  five years of soul rent as a tenant. A little coins, lifetime ownership. Many of us can begin consultancy firms and employ a number of jobless youths as brokers. The demand for these souls will depend on the number of controversial issues in the majestic house. No more unemployment.

For the only man with a vision for this country and his accomplices, the ground is fertile for those who hunted their animal to slaughter it and share the meat. He can now make all the cabinet a military junta and announce a coup without a billboard-like legal notice. Muhoozi will replace Aronda to represent the forces in Parliament and will be appointed minister of Defence to complete the Vision 2040 Quadrangle. Members of parliament will soon be appointed by the president and vetted by the son, his step-mother and his uncle (The Trinity of Vision Implementers). LC Chairpersons will be appointed by the president and must strictly be soldiers. We can also trust Brig. Nalweyiso and Gen. Salim Saleh to shoot the wretched poverty out of Luwero using money sacks. Hope they won’t one day confess with sweating tongues like the Nakawa SACCO-350 million thief, “I’m an old woman. I’m baptized. I din’t steal”

The Aronda-Kayihura combination has made me contemplate on how to seek asylum either in London where I can join Renegade Gen. David SSejusa or Ecuador where I can meet Assange, the Chief Wiki leaker. Countrymen, put your hands together for teargas reloaded, more raids for letters, be them love letters or facebook inboxes.  You’re safe with my anger because I express it in my words using paper and pencil. For the tough-looking soldiers, their anger will be exhibited through the gun fire. This is no barrel of laughs. Aronda’s first assignment will be dealing with national identification cards. No card, Panda gari. Relax, it’s only a pilot scheme and money for these IDs will soon be swindled by Kazinda’s trainees. At least, I can comfortably bet on this. We can for the mean time continue to use our birth certificates (which 70% of us have no idea how they look like), education documents most of which are available on Nasser Road. I guess those guys will record roof-escaping sales owing to our high marginal propensity to dodge procedure.

Before we disband Parliament, let’s spare two MPs. Odonga Otto wants drinking hours limited. Let all bars open at 5pm. One of the reasons is that overdrinking reduces men’s capacity to perform their duties between the sheets. I hear some women have threatened to take their husbands to court for sparing their duty of picking forbidden fruits. Thank God I capped the bottle. The other one is the arrogant Eddie Kwizera who wants retirement age lifted till death. He has at least showed us that he’s a strong advocate of youth unemployment. Just keep your fingers crossed for a bunch of more grey-haired-not-getting-any-younger sleeping and snoring drivers of destiny. Dear, Allah, may they lead us not into Hell on earth but if they do, may they have their share of brimstone flames and gnashing of teeth for which they’ve worked inexorably.
The writer is the Deputy Chief Editor of The MAkererean

No comments:

Post a Comment